I love making these frittata muffins at the start of the week so I have bite-sized meals and snacks ready to go. You can make these in less than 15 minutes, store them in the fridge and have breakfast or ready to go if you’re pushed for time.
What you need
3 cups broccoli florets
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 cup of cheddar cheese
2 tbsp coconut or avocado oil
sea salt + pepper
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and gently whisk.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and garlic and stir vigorously for 30 seconds.
4. Add the broccoli florets to the skillet and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Pour broccoli into mixing bowl with the eggs.
6. Grease a 12-muffin tray or line the tray with baking cups.
7. Pour eggs and broccoli mixture evenly into the muffin tray.
8. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of each frittata.
9. Place into oven and bake for 12 minutes or until frittatas are firm. Enjoy!