If you don't know where to start making healthier choices during your pregnancy, personalized health coaching can help you.
I am a Certified Health Coach who specializes in prenatal nutrition. More importantly, I am a mom who has been through the pregnancy journey myself.
I know first-hand what it’s like to get cravings and to be overwhelmed by the advice on food and health out there today.
I know what it’s like to be anxious for your baby’s health – and to be anxious about the effects pregnancy may have on your body.
Eating the right foods and taking care of myself during my pregnancy made all the difference. Despite having gestational diabetes and what doctors classified as a “high risk pregnancy”, I had a wonderful pregnancy experience. I had no birth complications and delivered a healthy and happy baby boy.
After his birth, I transitioned into motherhood, leaner and stronger than I ever thought possible.
I lost the pregnancy weight effortlessly. I felt strong, empowered and alive.
This can be your story too!
Yes, it is possible to look good and feel good during your pregnancy. It is possible to radiate with strength, health and vitality during your pregnancy and after your baby is born.
But... it all starts with healthier choices, and I believe you've got what it takes.
HOW I CAN HELP
If you don’t know where to begin, my week-by-week coaching is the perfect step in the right direction.
With me as your health coach, you can get:
· a week-by-week guide about the best foods to eat based on your baby’s gestational age and development
· FaceTime consultations where we can talk about things like:
- healthier alternatives to cravings and how you can cut back on empty-calories
- what you can do to up your nutritional intake
- ways to look after your emotional well-being
· weekly assignments and checklists in line with your goals and needs
· 24/7 email support… I’m just an email away
· recommendations to useful resources tailored to your specific goals and needs.
If you have any questions, or if you'd like to know more about how health coaching can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org